Our Main Events:
Children’s Fair, Sunday, September 6th at Regents International School Pattaya and Gala Party Night Saturday, September 19th, at the Amari Ocean Pattaya
April 2, 2015
It’s time once again to ensure that the children are still being protected from harm and staying in school. Towards these goals, we are pleased to report that donations for 2015 are already coming in.
This is our 18th year of caring for disadvantaged children, who are abandoned, orphaned, destitute, abused and/or handicapped. We assist them by providing safe shelter, educational opportunities, specialized schooling for the disabled and foodstuffs distribution. Last year, thanks to your kindness, we were able to allocate 4,510,415 baht, or 90% of the net raised, to our projects. Over the past 17 years you have helped us assist at least 79 different organizations benefiting poor children.
Though, we are always looking for new ventures, especially small, lesser-known ones, our main focus are our core projects:
- Fountain of Life Center for Children (Naklua) – We provide the majority of the cost for slum children to get day care, identities, medical/dental care, meals, and ultimately, scholarships to enter public schools.
- Camillian Home (Lat Krabang) – We sponsor 24/7 care for disabled children living with HIV.
- Share Love with Friends Project (Nong Prue) – We distribute rice, wheelchairs, walking aids to poor families with disabled children on a monthly basis.
- Khao Baisri Special Education (Sattahip) - We help with new construction/renovation and cover monthly basic operational necessities for this institution caring for 103 disabled children.
- Ban Jing Jai Orphanage (Nong Prue) - We provide for monthly food cost for 80 orphans.
If you too would like to join us this year, please refer to the sponsorship levels and benefits below:
Jesters Care for Kids Sponsors
|1||Certificates of Appreciation||x||x||x||x||x|
|2||Name in Pattaya Mail & coverage on PMTV and other local cable channels||x||x||x||x||x|
|3||Name on Children’s Fair Stage Banners||x||x||x||x|
|4||Web link from our site to yours to help your search engine link popularity||x||x||x|
|5||Name in Thai and other language newspapers||x||x|
|6||Name on Event Shirts if committed by June 1st||x||x|
|7||Free full-page ad in Yearbook||x||x|
|8||Free Event Shirt||x||x|
|9||Name always mentioned along with charity drive||x|
Please send your donations to: the Good Shepherd Foundation, c/o The Fountain of Life Center, 3/199 M.6 Soi Chalermprakiet 3, Pattaya 3rd Road, Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand, or transfer funds directly to their account at: Bangkok Bank, Muang Pattaya Branch, Chonburi 20260, Acct# 484-0-68306-6. Swiftcode: BKKBTHBK and fax the payment slip to 038 362010. Official invoices and tax receipts are provided.
Alternatively, you may wish to donate online with PayPal using our email email@example.com.